How to Rent? Join the Aero Club
Fill out the Membership Application Package, print it and bring it to the Aero Club. If this is your first time joining an Aero Club you are required to pay a one-time initiation fee of $35.00. Monthly dues are $30.00 for a single member and family dues are $40.00 ($30.00 for first member and $10.00 for each additional family member added). Membership dues will be waved while you are in our Ground School. If you are coming from another Aero Club, bring a copy of your letter of good standing and your initiation fee will be waived.
Pay per engine hour. These are "wet" rates, meaning you don't have to pay additional for fuel. AND if you refuel somewhere else, the Aero Club will refund you at the Aero Club's current fuel rate... so don't lose your fuel receipts!
- Cessna 172SP N453SP – $130/Hr
- Cessna 172RG N9390B – $135/Hr
- Cessna 182R N9209H – $140/Hr
- Cessna 172R N35408 – $130/Hr
- Cessna 172 Float Plane N98637 – $145/Hr
- Cessna 185 Float Plane N185TW – $195/Hr
- Seneca PA-34-200T Multi-Engine N39522 – $250/Hr